Have you heard of Dr. Morita facial mask? It was loved for its wide range of pharmaceuticals grade facial mask. If you know this well known mask, wait no more as a brand new mask has been created from the same laboratory. This time it’s a beauty mask called Dr. Jou. (brainchild behind Dr. Morita masks)
Dr. Jou provides you a more technologically advanced mask that is high in concentration of active ingredients that can be found in the mask which could provide effective result to specific skin conditions. This range is targeted for people who are looking out for a higher quality and advanced mask at a more professional setting.
So what makes it so special and different from other mask? Dr. Jou is the first in Malaysia market that came out with the combination of 6 different essences of Hyaluronic Acid in all Dr. Jou masks. The 6 synergistic essences are made up of Sodium Hyaluronate (Macromolecular), Hyaluronate Sodium Hyaluronate (Medium-sized molecules), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Micromolecular), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, C12-13 Alkyl Glyceryl Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate and Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
- Dr. Jou and MC
We were welcome and greeted by the mc. He makes a few jokes here and there and introduce the person who brings in Dr. Jou facial masks into Malaysia.
Dr. Jou then explains the difference about his other creation Dr. Morita and his newly launched mask. The benefits of each individual mask will be stated below later. Live demo was presented on a pretty model.
- Tips was given by Dr. Jou that masks should apply starting from the bottom part of your eyes. 👀
It was a really impressing result. Before the model apply the mask, her face hydration level was 36. After applying for a solid 10 minutes, her hydration level has increase to 55! It will continue to hydrate more or remain throughout the whole day to keep your face moisturize.
Venice Min was one of the special guest that was invited. She shared her experience with us about what are her thoughts and which is her favourite mask out of the 6 different range masks to choose from.
1. Dr. Jou Six Essence Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Mask, 5s
– All skin types, especially dry skin. Use before makeup to hydrate and moisturize skin.
2. Dr. Jou Six Essence Hyaluronic Acid Whitening Mask, 5s
– All skin types, especially dull skin.
3. Dr. Jou Six Essence Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Mask, 5s
– Dry and dull skin.
4. Dr. Jou Six Essence Hyaluronic Acid Revitalizing Mask, 5s
– All skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
5. Dr. Jou Six Essence Hyaluronic Acid Soothing Mask, 5s
– All skin types especially oily skin, sensitive and acne skin. Good for sunburned skin.
6. Dr. Jou Six Essence Hyaluronic Acid Luminous Mask, 5s
– All skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin.
Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes. Gently massage the remaining essence onto your skin and around your neck area, once the mask is removed. Do not rinse with water. Apply facial mask everyday to achieve the best result.
The mask is only available exclusively at Watsons store.
Original price is RM38.90. This month Watsons have 10% off for member > RM35.
- Before and After picture after just using 1 sheet of Dr. Jou Hydro Mask.
As you can see from the picture, not much different after just 1 piece of mask. In the after picture, if you look carefully the smile line and dark circle seems to reduce by a bit compared to the previous picture. (Sry for the lighting different) It’s mask texture is really different compared to others. It felt really cooling and leaves that refreshing feeling after the mask was removed. I felt like my face instantly moisturized itself.
Event and PR by EverQuest